The park is located in West Blocton, Alabama on Cahaba River Drive (Bibb County Road 24) approximately three miles west of the Cahaba River National Wildlife Refuge. The address is 1961 Cahaba River Road, West Blocton, AL 35184.
Directions to the park:
- From Interstate 59 take Exit 97 (West Blocton/Centreville).
(If coming from Tuscaloosa, you will be turning right. If coming from Birmingham, you will be turning left.)
- Continue south on US Highway 11 for approximately 3 miles. Alabama Highway 5 will turn to the left.
- Proceed South on Alabama Highway 5 approximately 10 miles.
- Turn left onto Bibb County Rd 24. (There will be a yellow flashing caution light at this intersection.)
- Continue straight on County Rd 24 through the 4-way stop. Proceed approximately 3 miles.
- The park will be on your left.